1. Creamy Cold Brew Coffee RecipeAhhhhh! That's the sound of you drinking this smoothie. This is a recipe that started growing around the TUSOL community thanks to one of our customers--Shout out to Justin N. For posting this.
Ingredients1/2 Cup of Cold Brewed Coffee 1/2 Cup of Coconut Milk 1 Cup of Ice 1 Packet of ENERGIZE TUSOL Smoothie Mix 1 Frozen Banana Raw honey to taste Cacao Nibs (Optional for topping)
Directions:Blend, serve close your eyes and do the Aaaaahhh! sound after sipping.
2. Banana Split Smoothie
Smoothie1 Cup of Almond Milk 1 Cup of Ice 1 Banana 1 Packet of ILLUMINATE TUSOL Smoothie Mix 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract Raw honey to taste
Toppings1 Banana Cut lengthwise into 3 slices Handful of Sliced Strawberries Shredded Coconut Cherry
- In an tall cup, line the interior with the banana slices.
- Mix all smoothie ingredients until creamy.
- Pour smoothie in banana lined cup.
- Add on top the strawberries, cherry, and shredded coconut.
Leave a comment (all fields required)