- stir together 1 tbs rice vinegar, 1 tbs lime juice, salt, raw honey.
- add shredded cabbage and carrots. Toss and set aside.
- to make your peanut sauce, add ¼ cup creamy peanut butter, 1 tbs soy sauce or liquid aminos, 2 tbs lime juice, 1 tbs rice vinegar, 2 tsp raw honey and ½ tsp sriracha.
- add ½ inch of warm water to a baking dish or pie pan. Place your rice paper and let it soften for 1 minute in the water.
- transfer the rice paper t a clean cutting board. Place a couple mint leaves in a vertical line. Top with sliced avocado, cabbage slaw, carrots, lettuce leaf and basil leaves.
- fold in the sides and wrap your summer roll.
- serve with peanut sauce and enjoy!