These brownies are filled with probiotics and taste delicious!
* 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
* 2 tbsp cocoa powder (10g)
* 2 tbs TUSOL energize Smoothie Packet
* 1/2 cup quick oats
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 1/2 cup pure maple syrup,
* 1/4 cup apple sauce
* 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
* 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 1/2 cup to 2/3 cup chocolate chips
* Black Bean Brownies Recipe: Preheat oven to 350 F. Combine all ingredients except chips in a food processor or high-powered blender, and blend until completely smooth. Really blend well. (Stir in the chocolate chips, then pour into a greased pan. Cook the black bean brownies 15-18 minutes, then let cool. Serve!
Pair this with our New Organic Superfood Latte for more energy and great taste!