Organic snap peas are one of the best treats on their own, or cooked up as a main or side dish. This blend is perfectly balanced – sweet, spicy, creamy and acidic. We hope you enjoy!
1 lb sugar snap peas, trimmed
Extra virgin olive oil
¼ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp crushed chile pepper
2 chives thinly sliced
½ tsp lemon rind
8 fresh mint leaves
Optional: fold in fresh burrata
- Drizzle olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Toss your trimmed snap peas into the pan and stir.
- Once your peas have browned, add sea salt and crushed chile peppers.
- When you’ve reached your desired consistency, remove the peas from heat and top with your chives, lemon rind and fresh mint leaves.
- Option to add fresh burrata.